Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Reality




Quick Update:
Really hard lately to get my posts in.  My mom was in the hospital battling pneumonia for 2 1/2 weeks then she went on to a physical rehab for 3 weeks (due to her being weak from the pneumonia) and she just got home last Friday only to be back in the hospital today for another 2 days for surgery.  I've been busy taking care of my dad and running back and forth to the hospital to check on mom.  

School work is getting really really really hectic and I'm struggling with the fatigue from being pregnant.  Just tired guys and stressed but I promise to get up to speed with the shows over the weekend and update the blog.  

My schedule is tight but I'll get those RealityTvMePlease posts in this week.

What's shows are on my list this week to blog about:
Real Housewives of Atlanta (Bravo)
Basketball Wives (VHI)
Mob Wives (VHI)
and 
Triple D: Diners, Drive-ins and Dives (Food Network)

No comments:

Post a Comment