Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Reality


My Reality is another new section I'm adding to my blog and it chronicles what is going on in my everyday life.


This week has been tough because I'm battling an allergy induced sore throat. This is day 3 and nothing seems to be working so I'm definitely going to the hospital tomorrow so that I'm okay before school starts on Monday.  I'm taking Benadryl elixir for the watery eyes and Tylenol extra strength for the sore throat but there's not much else I can take over-the-counter because I'm pregnant. 
The Benadryl makes me very sleepy so I'm a little behind on my RealityTvMe bogging but I promise to get caught up in the next day couple of days.


I think my next two blog entries will be about Mob Wives and Basketball Wives both highly successful reality shows featured on VHI.

No comments:

Post a Comment