Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blog, Blog, Blog...I hate the new look of Blogger.com!  Why mess with something when it was so easy to work with before. Is it just me or do you also find it irritating when all of a sudden what was familiar and easy to use is now unfamiliar and complicated.  They say they make the changes to make the sites more user friendly.  That's Bullish!  This crap is just confusing and designed to piss off the site user.  They add all these features that aren't necessary and the average blogger probably won't use.  At least give us the option of keeping the old format or upgrading this new piece of $h!# format.  I guess by now you can figure out that I'm one of those people who don't mind some changes but hates dramatic changes (like to this site) all at once.  Now that pisses me off! 

I know this is some random rant but I had to get it off my chest because I really hate this type of $h!#

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! I struggled to learn to do THE FIRST ONE...now I'm screwed! 20 MINUTES trying to get back in to finish a forgotten sentence. STUCK! It's NO WHERE to be found. YOUTUBE crap-NOT HELPFUL. WHO THE HE** do they all think they are, changing YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE privacy (if you call it that), and now BLOGGER??? I hate their arrogance! We need OUR OWN WEB. THIS is purely to remind us that we have NO control ...it's all SO corporate.

    ReplyDelete